As we all begin to adjust to new ways of living and learning together it’s important to be kind to ourselves.
Take these first days to work out what suits yourself and your child best and have fun together! 😊
Highland Council have a range of resources which you may find helpful as we all set off on this new adventure…
- Go to the Highland Digital School Hub
- Click on RESOURCES AND LINKS PAGE
- Click on ELC (NURSERY) to find advice and guidance for early learning at home through play and having fun.
- At the bottom of that page you will find a range of links to sites you may find helpful as you and your child begin to adjust to being at home for more of the week.
- You can also sign up to follow www.bumps2bairns.com which will have other daily tips and ideas for home learning from this Wednesday 25.3.20.
“Take things one day at a time and be kind to yourself and your family.
No one is expecting you to be a teacher – you’re already doing the most important job of all, loving your child. “